MANILA, Philippines — Ninety percent of Edsa Busway station timers are finally operational, Transportation Secretary Vince Dizon said on Friday. According to Dizon, this means commuters using ...
There are mixed reviews after a controversial busway project aimed at improving bus times and congestion on Fordham Road in a busy section of the Bronx was canceled. Last week, city organizations ...
A public transportation and mobility advocacy group welcomed Wednesday the decision of the Department of Transportation (DOTr) to keep the EDSA Busway open even with the major thoroughfare's planned ...
The son of an Oxfam volunteer who was struck and killed by a bus on the world’s longest guided busway said it was “such a preventable accident”, a court heard. Three people died in separate ...
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) said Friday that 90% of station timers at the EDSA busway or EDSA carousel are now operational. In a statement, Transportation Secretary Vince Dizon said that ...
In a statement, the Special Action and Intelligence Committee for Transportation (SAICT) said 10,392,433 passengers used the exclusive busway from Jan. 1 to Feb. 28. “That’s a jaw-dropping 34 ...
ON March 4, 2025, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) director for the National Capital Region, Loreta Malaluan, said that the rehabilitation of EDSA would begin with the innermost lane ...
The EDSA Busway is perhaps the best thing that has happened in this thoroughfare since its inception during the pandemic. With this busway, city buses no longer block 2 or 3 lanes of EDSA and ...
DOTr-SAICT and PNP-CIDG officials arrest the suspect caught illegally using the busway. A policeman who has been hiding from the law for nearly a decade for the crime of rape was finally apprehended ...
It does not necessarily reflect the view of The Herald. A boy was taken to hospital after he was struck by a single-decker bus that was travelling on the Guided Busway towards Cambridge. The ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果